Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ah Spain...

You know that feeling you get when you go weeks, months or even years without seeing someone you really care about then all of a sudden the day arrives when you finally are reunited and it just feels so good? That's how I've felt over the past 3 weeks since I have returned to Spain. Life over here, for me, just feels so natural. I will get more specific in later posts but just know that I'm thoroughly enjoying my time here so far.

So, there's someone I want you to meet.

He's very important to me.

It was definitely love at first site.

He's my best friend already.

I love hanging out with him.

And, I've officially been confirmed as his "novia" <3

Meet.... MALCO!!



He's the best 8 year old boy I've ever encountered. He's so smart and silly, and funny, and nice and I can't get enough of him. We do just about everything together. After he gets home from school I usually go over his homework with him and help/teach him his English work. After that we go play all the while I am only speaking to him in English and try to make him only speak to me in English as well. Usually we play some form of soccer whether it's outside with goal posts on a court, in the backyard, inside, video game, or with stuffed animals. We've been pretty creative. Lately he's also been pretty obsessed with building forts inside the house too. Check this one out:

If you can't already tell, this isn't real life, and this definitely isn't considered a job to me because I'm having way too much fun. I love it! 

I don't think my description of Malco can even do him any justice so please just enjoy the following video :) 


Besos,

Catalina 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the interesting article. Study Abroad as they tend to gather information from disparate sources such as their friends and relatives, internet and countless foreign educational consultants. Eventually, all this inundating information appears like a jigsaw puzzle with missing fragments. To study outside one’s home country is a serious affair; therefore, it is imperative that one does not get the wrong advice.

    ReplyDelete